VISITATION UPDATE - INTERIM DIRECTION
May 28, 2021
As CLSC prepares for outdoor visits, beginning on Monday May 31, 2021, we ask that you please call your family member’s Program Supervisor to begin scheduling outdoor visits with your loved one.
We know you are eager to see your loved ones in person and every effort will be made to ensure visits are facilitated. Requests for visits are to be made at least 48-hours prior to the scheduled visit.
The structure for outdoor visits are as previously implemented which include visits occurring Monday to Friday (10am-4pm) (5pm-7pm), Saturday and Sunday (10 am-4 pm) for up to 1 hour and adherence to the following:
- Must schedule an outdoor visit 48-hours in advance
- Must pass active screening for COVID-19
- Must wear surgical/procedure masks and eye protection at all times
- Must maintain physical distance at all times (2 meters/6 feet)
- Must not enter the congregate living setting during visits
- Visits must be supervised by a staff person
The health and safety of people we support, the families and staff caring for them is a priority and their well-being is of utmost importance.
The full memo can be found on our website... under COVID-19 Directives and Memos:"Outdoor Visits - Interim Direction May 28 2021" or Read Now.
Community Living St. Catharines (CLSC) wants to acknowledge and thank you for your continued support and patience during COVID-19 pandemic. We can't wait to see you!